1. The powerful rocker arm transmits and amplifies the rotation of the handle to the scull blade. The handle rotates just 65° to rotate the blade 85°. That means less stress on your wrists. Patented worldwide.
2. High strength con rods with ball heads transfer the rotation from the handle to the rocker arm independently of the angle of the scull.
3. Positioning cam for defined vertical and horizontal blade positions. This system eliminates the risk of "catching a crab". (An expression used in rowing when the rower is unable to remove the scull blade from the water at the end of the drive stroke)
4. Ball bearings in hinge prevent power loss in the linkage mechanism. Smooth running ball bearings for easy scull blade feathering. That protects your hands and minimizes the formation of blisters.
5. Carbon fiber tubes for handle and scull blade: smooth rowing thanks to lightweight materials, even in the toughest conditions.
6. Release leash to easily and quickly fold up the sculls.
7. High strength pivot rowlock so the RowVista® forward rowing sculls can easily be attached and removed.
Flat Outrigger (F) suitable for MOJO 18', DUDE 18' and standard inflatable and hard shell Stand Up Paddle boards.
Yoke Outrigger (Y) suitable for the AIRKAYAK 16' and standard inflatable and hard shell kayaks, canoes, canadian canoes.
High-quality carbon and sea water resistant.
A technical masterpiece: rowing forward with blade feathering. This is a real first for forward rowing systems. And it is even easier to rotate than with classic rowing systems because the axis is mounted on ball bearings. The main reason why you get blisters on your hands using standard sculls is because the sculling sleeve is relatively difficult to rotate in the rowlock. With this system, rotation is controlled in both directions so that the blade is always in the right position. As a result, rowing with RowVista® is easier to learn than classic rowing. All of your energy is transmitted to the scull blade thanks to the highly efficient linkage. The handle shaft and blade shaft can be folded up and are self-locking.
High quality, high strength rowlock, so RowVista® forward sculls can easily be attached and removed.
Pivot rowlock that allows scull to be pivoted completely parallel to the boat.
The main reason why you get blisters on your hands using standard sculls is because the sculling sleeve is relatively difficult to rotate in the rowlock.
Feathering the scull blade. Big Blade scull shape.
Foot stretcher with pivot axle: no over extension of the Achilles tendon.
Light carbon tubes with synthetic handle that is kind to your skin.
2 mounting straps for alternative method of securing Rowing Skids (instead of hooks and buckles). Suitable for standard inflatable or hardboard SUP boards. Length 2 m (78"). No loss in speed, same gliding characteristics.
Soft sliding seat with six ball bearings that glide smoothly and quietly along the roller rails.
Optional: Upgrade sliding seat Carbon
roller rails with 2 mounting straps with stainless steel hooks and buckles, sliding seat, foot stretcher, non-slip support feet, 1p RowVista® forward rowing sculls 113 cm (44") in carbon with linkage mechanism and blade feathering integrated, a bag for the RowVista® sculls and a Rowing Skid bag.
Rowing Skid and RowVista® sculls stowed in practical bags.
|Rowing Skid with Flat Outrigger||10.1 kg (22.3 lbs)|
|Rowing Skid with Yoke Outrigger||10.3 kg (22.7 lbs)|
|Each RowVista® sculls||4.5 kg (9.9 lbs)|
Rowing Skid bag
|2.3 kg (5 lbs)|
|Each Bag for RowVista® sculls||0.6 kg (1.3 lbs)|
Dimensions when stowed
Rowing Skid bag
|28 x 28 x 180 cm
(11" x 11" x 71")